MBS WOOD is a vertically integrated company, which combines all stages of manufacturing.
We choose for the production of our wooden furniture only ecologically clean and quality wood from the Ukrainian forests. The wood purchase carries out only after the careful selection and verification of all documents from the state forestry, which confirm the environmental friendliness and quality of the wood.
Wood processing is carried out on our own sawmill.
Wood drying takes place in specially equipped drying chambers under the control of the computer.
Large amount of modern woodworking equipment allows us to produce large quantities of furniture in a short term.
Our factory also produces metal constructions and legs for tables.
Coating of finished metal constructions is occurred in special chambers, we use powder paint for the coating.
Ready-made products are carefully packed for further transportation.
We pay special attention to the quality of our products.
The furniture lineup, which we offer, is updated regularly.
The main product range of our company products:
- Solid wood dining tables
- Solid wood benches
- Tables for banquets
- Coffee tables
- Bar tables
- Tables for cafés, restaurants
- Tables for hostels, hotels
- Side tables
- Armchairs, chairs, and bar stools
We use exclusively selected natural raw materials. This approach gives us confidence in product working life.
- Using of only ecologically clean hardwood: ash, oak, and pine.
- Professional finishing of the material is being perfected by our craftsmen during the 26 years of working experience of our company
- Special attention is paid to environmental friendliness of coatings. For this purpose special air permeable oil is used.
- Steady constructions that are designed and manufactured by our factory specialists.
- Exquisite and simple design fitting for different interior styles.
- Opportunity to manufacture the exclusive models according to your drawings.
Our company is always open for cooperation and we are ready to consider your suggestions and wishes.